Are you a quality-focused language specialist looking to join a team of professional translation and proofreading experts? Contact us with your CV today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation project manager (part-time)
Due to our growing client base, we are looking for an efficient, pro-active translation project manager to join our team of linguists with a passion for delivering top-quality translations to our expanding client base. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a growing team of translation professionals with the opportunity to also work from home.
Key responsibilities include:
· The successful placement of projects for our current clients with the best-suited members of our team of linguists according to our dedicated client teams (maintaining an overview of the team’s capacity) within tight timeframes
· Acting as the interface between our clients and suppliers, handling any queries from both parties
· Fostering strong relationships with both clients and suppliers, and further developing business with our clients
· Working together with the CEO to strengthen systems and improve processes for greater efficiency and to maintain the highest levels of quality
· Working with the CEO to ensure weekly and monthly volume targets are hit
· Maintaining an overview of the progression of ongoing projects at all times (from one-language projects to more complex multilingual projects)
· Successfully delivering projects within the agreed timeframes to the quality standards required
· Working with industry-leading CAT tools, such as Trados Studio
Professional experience and skills required:
Educated to degree level (preferably with a focus on translation / modern languages), with proven experience as a translation project manager and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the industry. Excellent German spoken and written skills, and sales experience would be an advantage.
What we expect from you:
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
· The ability to work calmly under pressure
· A passion for delivering excellence
· A positive, dynamic, pro-active and professional approach
What you can expect from us:
· The opportunity to become a key member of a growing team of friendly, passionate translation professionals
· A supportive environment
· The opportunity to contribute ideas and to actively shape the company’s development
For more information and to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
DE-EN technical translators/proofreaders
Are you a professional freelance German into English translator with experience in the translation and proofreading of technical documentation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, automotive, engineering)?
We are currently looking to expand our team of quality-focused professional translators and proofreaders to meet growing demand in these fields. If, like us, quality and reliability are your top priorities, and you’d like to join a growing team of friendly language specialists with a real passion for what we do, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.